Become part of Corporate Business Systems.
Corporate Business Systems is a local technology services company. Since our inception, our team of professionals has helped local and national companies of all sizes. Our clients continue to do business with us over and over again due to our unmatched reputation for exceeding our clients expectations. Trust is the cornerstone of all our relationships.
We make the same commitment to our employees. By responding to their career needs and aspirations, resolving real world business issues and challenges, and maximizing their investments of time and expertise, we focus on inspiring our employees to be the very best.
Please look into our open positions and apply to join the Corporate Business Systems family.
Summary of Solutions Sales Representative Responsibilities and Qualifications includes:
The primary responsibility of a Sales Representative is to sell, in a competitive environment, to new and current clients at or above the personal sales revenue quota/target assigned by management. As such, the position calls for individuals that can excel in developing and closing new and existing opportunities for the technology solutions we offer.
This position requires a strong drive to succeed, excellent listening skills as well as superior presentation, analytical and negotiating abilities. Additionally, successful candidates need to be computer and software literate.
Minimum qualifications also include that our candidates have a 4 year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field and have at a minimum, three years successful business to business selling experience and a stable track record of employment in the document management industry. A valid driver’s license and good driving record is imperative.
Detailed list of responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To sell our products and document solutions to new and existing clients.
- To effectively implement our solutions sales strategies through Prospecting; Account Evaluation; Development of Solutions; Proposal; Negotiation; Closing and Implementation phase.
- Build and manage strategic territory and account plans
- Effectively and aggressively manage all aspects of complex sales cycles
- Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast in a sales automation system
- Grow business through new customer acquisitions and add-ons to existing customer base
- To consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue quotas.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Successful business solutions sales experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written and communications
- Strong analytical abilities as well as listening, negotiating and persuasive
- Highly competitive. Driven to succeed.
- College degree strongly preferred or related experience